Church Service and COVID-19 Update as of June 1, 2020
Dear Prince of Peace Members and Community
Beginning on June 7th, we will return to one service on Sundays at 9 am.
We will still be following the guidelines set forth by the CDC:
* 6 foot distance maintained between individual household groups at all times.
* Maintain social distancing before, during and after the service.
* Staff and leaders will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure. Logs will be kept and available for inspection by local health officer.
*No exchange of food or drink
* Staff and leaders who come within 6 feet of attendees or other staff must wear a face covering.
At this time, we will also continue with our “Touchless Service”.
* No bulletins * No greeters
* No communion * No fellowship
Members are asked to refrain from gathering in the Narthex before and after the service to visit. Please limit your visiting to outside and small groups.
Since we will only have the one service, for the safety of others we strongly encourage that you wear face masks.
We ask that if you have any illness, possible COVID-19 exposure or at high risk that you please stay home and take advantage of the on-line services.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved